sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

(In)Consciência...

Style of your hair...shape of your eyes and your nose... the way you stare as if you see right through to my soul... It's your left hand and the way that its not quite as big as your eyes... The way you stare in the mirror before we go out at night...
Our quiet time... your beautiful mind... Their all part of the list... things that I miss... Things like a funny little laugh or the way you smile or the way we kiss... What I notice is this... I come up with... something new every single time that I sit and reminisce... The way your sweet smell lingers when you leave a room... Stories you tell as we lay in bed all afternoon... I dreamed you now every night in my mind is where we meet... and when I'm awake staring at pictures of you asleep... touching your face... invading your space.
Their all part of the list... things that I miss... Things like your funny little laugh or the way you smile or the way we kiss... What I notice is this... I come up with something new every single time that I sit and reminisce...

Presa a um passado bem presente e sem futuro...

(Ouvidos e Sentidos - "Part of the list", Ne-Yo)

1 comentário:

Ana disse...

The things that you miss for now, will be the things that you will remenber some day...use them in the future...your beautiful and bright future...

Eu tb estou contigo... e ESTAREI...SEMPRE:);)

Beijo beijo Bulachinha adorada